Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Great and Terrible Beauty


Okay what can I say about this book......Well I didn't like it, The writing seemed all over the place. The flow was all wrong and to be honest the story was a little boring. I love stories about magic allot, but this story just didn't have any thrill for me. I found the heroine Gemma, rude, insecure, gullible, and totally boring. I found I was more interested in the Gypsies then i was with the girls at Spence. The only part of this book that was remotely intriguing was when they went to see the "Medium" and Gemma visited the realm for the first time. I just found myself reading for the sake of finishing the book and HOPING to god it got better. I found myself falling asleep after only 10 min into reading each time I picked up the book.

  • Total time reading 10 Grueling hours over the course of a very long week

No comments:

Post a Comment