Tuesday, June 2, 2009

City of Ashes - Book 2 Finished

Well after 2 days, I have finished book two. The story progress great and I am loving every minute of it. The different relationships between character were developed more and I am starting to really get a sence of who they are as people. I love it when I can really start to connect with the character in the books I read. As soon as I put down the second book I had the third all ready to go. New cup of tea and a new book. I polished through the first two chapters without blinking an eye. I have been pushing my hubby to give the first book another try, but he is currently finishing another book I bought for him.

There is not too much I can say about the Characters so far but I would have to say that my favorite is Jace. With his whitty comments and great sense of humor in not so humorus settings. I am always Laughing Out Loud at the things he comes out with.

Well since I can't say much " For Now" I guess this is it.

Total Hours 8.75

No comments:

Post a Comment